Third and final project, the rules this month are, must use a minimum of 800 yards of yarn. So that gave me a pretty wide scope. After some research on Ravelry I decided after a hiatus of many years, I would give crochet a chance. I found a really nice jacket done in a sport weight.
After some research on the pattern I discovered something really interesting, US patterns use the same names for crochet stitches but they mean different things. For example a US “dc” would be a UK “treble” that’s going to give my brain an extra workout.
Off to the loopy ewe to buy my yarn, which arrived yesterday along with some extra free goodies, thanks Sheryl.